SECOND ROUND MATCH
(All POSITIONS FOR OUR SEPTEMBER START DATE HAVE BEEN FILLED. WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A JANUARY START THROUGH DICAS. SEE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER THE JANUARY START TAB.)
PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DIETETIC INTERNSHIP
has a limited number of positions available in our class which starts September 24, 2018. The positions will be filled through the process often referred to as "the second round". Unlike the "first round match", there is no actual matching during this process. Instead, applicants apply and are accepted or not accepted. Applications will be accepted until all open positions are filled. You will receive a response within 24 hours of submitting a COMPLETE application.
Open to all Applicants whether you applied and did not receive a match or you have not previously applied for an Internship
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ACCEPTANCE WITHIN 24 HRS OF RECEIPT OF A COMPLETE APPLICATION.
OFFER OF ADMISSION MUST BE ACCEPTED IMMEDIATELY.
THE FIRST TUITION PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE OF INTERNSHIP POSITION.
WE ASK THAT YOU IDENTIFY YOUR CLINICAL PRECEPTOR ON THE APPLICATION FORM.
How to APPLY:
COMPLETE # 1-3 below and Submit an electronic folder which contains the documents described in #3-7 below and email to: Internship@PriorityNutritionCare.com. Please do not email separate documents. The subject line of the email should be: Application.Your name.
- COMPLETE A PNCDDI APPLICATION with APPLICATION FEE. Click HERE for APPLICATION.
- IDENTIFY Your Preceptor for the Clinical rotation on the APPLICATION form.
- OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL COPIES OF ALL TRANSCRIPTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE PROGRAMS, INCLUDING DPD PROGRAM
- COPY OF SIGNED VERIFICATION STATEMENT OR LIST OF COURSES YOU STILL NEED TO COMPLETE AND WHEN
- ONE REFERENCE / ACADEMIC
- A ONE PAGE LETTER TO THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR, ANNE MANION MBA, RD, LDN, DISCUSSING WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DI
- YOUR RESUME