How To Apply
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MATERIALS (5 parts).
Start this process EARLY.
Applications for Interns who are starting in August/September 2017 now being accepted.
View Admission Requirements
The five components of a COMPLETE application are:
- A completed PNCDDI APPLICATION with APPLICATION FEE by February 15, 2017. (Click HERE for APPLICATION). The Clinical preceptor for the 8 week rotation and a preceptor for 4 weeks of one other rotation must be identified in this application.
- A completed ROTATION FORM for which there is a link on the PNCDDI APPLICATION in #1 above by March 15, 2017. Use this form to list ROTATION SITES and PRECEPTORS for the first three Rotations, including the CLINICAL preceptor.
- A completed PRECEPTOR FORM for each identified PRECEPTOR, submitted BY THE PRECEPTOR, to be completed and submitted online by March 15,2017. PRECEPTOR FORM is available under THE PRECEPTOR INFORMATION tab on this website. (Applicants should become familiar with this form.)
- A completed application in DICAS (no special requirements) by February 15, 2017. https://portal.dicas.org/ IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR INTERNSHIPS PREVIOUSLY, CHECK YOUR MATERIALS (SUCH AS YOUR PERSONAL STATEMENT) TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE GEARED TOWARD THE INTERNSHIPS TO WHICH YOU ARE NOW APPLYING.
- A completed registration with D & D Digital: http://www.dnddigital.com/ by February 15, 2017. YOU MAY ADD/DELETE/RANK YOUR PREFERENCES until this date. There will be a period of several days just prior to the Match Day that YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR PREFERENCE RANKINGS. PNCDDI's D & D code number is 701. (Scroll down to MA.)
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH DICAS AND D&D DIGITAL.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH TO PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DIETETIC INTERNSHIP UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE DICAS APPLICATION AND REGISTER WITH D&D DIGITAL AND SELECT PNCDDI AS A CHOICE ON BOTH SYSTEMS AND SUBMIT THE PNCDDI APPLICATION WITH APPLICATION FEE BY the dates specified.
Please visit the Admission Requirements page to see our admissions criteria.
View Preceptor Requirements
Please visit the About Preceptors page to see criteria for selecting Preceptors.
View Rotation Requirements
Please visit the About Rotations page to see our site, time and Preceptor requirements.