How To Apply for September 2016
View Admission Requirements
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MATERIALS (4 parts).
The four components of a COMPLETE application are:
- A completed registration with D & D Digital: http://www.dnddigital.com/ (open for registration until February 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME) Note: You may change the order of your Internship selection choices between March 21 and March 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL.
- A completed application through DICAS: https://portal.dicas.org/ (open for registration until February 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME). DICAS has released an overview video which shows how to navigate through the sections of the DICAS application. To view the video, click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP28aNF_hkI
- A completed PNCDDI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION: Due February 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME. Note: extended due date. LINK TO APPLICATION ON OUR HOME PAGE.
- Completed Preceptor Information forms for each of the Clinical, Food Service, and Community Rotations, submitted by the PRECEPTORS, completed online at: www.PNCDDI.com under the "PRECEPTOR" tab. YOU must submit information on at least two preceptors by February 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME. Note: extended due date. YOU MAY CONTINUE TO SUBMIT PRECEPTORS UNTIL MARCH 27 for consideration with your application.
Since acceptance to PNCDDI requires IDENTIFICATION of preceptors in advance, the earlier the applicant's PNCDDI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION is submitted to the program office, the better the chance of acceptance.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH DICAS AND D&D DIGITAL.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH TO PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DIETETIC INTERNSHIP UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE DICAS APPLICATION AND REGISTER WITH D&D DIGITAL AND SELECT PNCDDI AS A CHOICE ON BOTH SYSTEMS AND THEN SUBMIT THE PNCDDI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION WITH APPLICATION FEE BY FEBRUARY 17, 2016 at 11:59 CENTRAL.
Please visit the Admission Requirements page to see our admissions criteria.
View Preceptor Requirements
Please visit the About Preceptors page to see criteria for selecting Preceptors.
View Rotation Requirements
Please visit the About Rotations page to see our site, time and Preceptor requirements.