How To Apply
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MATERIALS (5 parts)
Start this process EARLY.
PNCDDI Application available NOW.
D&D Digital portal available December 1, 2017
DICAS portal available December 6, 2017
View Admission Requirements
The five components of a COMPLETE application are:
- A PNCDDI APPLICATION with APPLICATION FEE by February 22, 2018. Click HERE for APPLICATION.
- A ROTATION FORM for which there is a link on the PNCDDI APPLICATION described in #1 above by March 1, 2018. Preceptors for the first three rotations (Clinical, Community and Food Service must be identified on this form by this date.)
- A completed PRECEPTOR FORM for each identified PRECEPTOR, submitted BY THE PRECEPTOR, to be completed and submitted online by March 1, 2018. PRECEPTOR FORM is available under THE PRECEPTOR INFORMATION tab on this website. (Applicants should become familiar with this form.)
- A completed application in DICAS by February 15, 2018. https://portal.dicas.org/
- A completed registration with D & D Digital: http://www.dnddigital.com/ by February 15, 2018. (Scroll down to Massachusetts Internships)
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH DICAS AND D&D DIGITAL.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH TO PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DIETETIC INTERNSHIP UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE DICAS APPLICATION AND REGISTER WITH D&D DIGITAL AND SELECT PNCDDI AS A CHOICE ON BOTH SYSTEMS AND SUBMIT THE PNCDDI APPLICATION WITH APPLICATION FEE BY the dates specified.
Please visit the Admission Requirements page to see our admissions criteria.
View Preceptor Requirements
Please visit the About Preceptors page to see criteria for selecting Preceptors.
View Rotation Requirements
Please visit the About Rotations page to