COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MATERIALS (5 parts).
The four components of a COMPLETE application are:
- A completed application through DICAS (by 2/15/19)
- A completed registration through D&D Digital (by 2/15/19)
- A completed Priority Nutrition Care DI Supplemental Application (by 2/15/19)
- Completed Preceptor Information Forms (for first 2 rotations by 3/15/19)
- A completed Rotation Schedule Form (for first 2 rotations by 3/15/19)
SEE DETAILS BELOW
1. A completed application through DICAS: DICAS (the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Service) collects application materials in one place so that you need only to send your information to one place and Internships may view your material easily. DICAS has nothing to do with decisions about who is matched to an Internship. Their sole responsibility is to provide a place online where your application materials will be stored. The DICAS portal opens on December 6, 2018 and closes on February 15, 2019. It is very wise to start your application now. You may go in and out of your application as many times as you want as you add or edit information. You will not be able to get the information needed if you wait until the last minute. You will need forms completed by your DPD Program Director, your references, and your transcripts among other things. Since the individuals providing this information will be responding to many requests, it is important to make these requests VERY early. The link to the DICAS portal is HERE.The DICAS application fee for the first program selected is $45 and $20 for each additional program. DICAS has released an overview video which shows how to navigate through the sections of the DICAS application. To view the video, click HERE.
2. A completed registration with D & D Digital: D & D Digital is a company which contracts with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to run the matching part of the Intern selection process. They have nothing to do with decisions about who is matched to an Internship. Their role is to manage the software which "matches" your preferences for Internships and and Internships' preferences for applicants. The link to the D&D Digital portal is HERE. Scroll down to Massachusetts Internships to find Priority Nutrition Care Dietetic Internship #701. The D&D Digital portal opens on December 1, 2018 and closes on February 15, 2019. Very important information about D&D Digital is that applicants who have registered for the match by February 15, 2019 can reorder Dietetic Internship priority rankings between March 25, 2019 through April 1, 2019; however, no additional internships can be added to your list. The registration fee for D & D Digital is $55. Click HERE for a short video on how to navigate the D & D Digital portal.
3. A completed Priority Nutrition Care DI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION: This application is submitted directly to our Program through a simple online form. It is due on February 15, 2019. The fee is $75 payable by credit or debit card. The link to our application is HERE.
4. Completed Preceptor Information forms: The Preceptor forms which are located on our website www.PNCDDI.com on the Preceptor page are used to confirm that the Preceptors that you contacted have agreed to precept you. This is not an application to be a preceptor. They must be completed and submitted by your PRECEPTORS. The following is a link to our Preceptor Contact Form, which is submitted electronically. https://form.jotform.com/83327061237150 Preceptor contact forms for the first two rotations must be submitted by March 15, 2019. There is additional information on our website www.PNCDDI.com for Preceptors under the Preceptor tab. As an applicant, you would benefit from becoming familiar with this information.
5. Rotation schedule form: This form is used to list the locations for your rotations and preceptors. You must complete this form and include your sites for the first two rotations, one of which must be clinical. Click HERE for the Rotation schedule form. This form is due on March 15, 2019.