How To Apply for January 2019 start
View Admission Requirements
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION MATERIALS (4 parts).
The four components of a COMPLETE application are:
- A completed registration with D & D Digital: http://www.dnddigital.com/ (open for registration July 1, 2018 through September 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME) Note: You may change the order of your Internship selection choices between October 23 - October 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL.
- A completed application through DICAS: https://portal.dicas.org/ (portal open July 17, 2018 until September 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME). DICAS has released an overview video which shows how to navigate through the sections of the DICAS application. To view the video, click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP28aNF_hkI
- A completed PNCDDI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION: Due SATURDAY September 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME. Note our extended due date. LINK TO APPLICATION HERE.
- Completed Preceptor Information forms for the Clinical and either Food Service, and Community Rotations, submitted by the PRECEPTORS, completed online at: www.PNCDDI.com under the "PRECEPTOR" tab. YOU must submit preceptor and contract information on at least two full rotations, the CLINICAL ROTATION AND ONE OTHER by October 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME. Note: extended due date.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER WITH DICAS AND D&D DIGITAL.
- YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF A MATCH TO PRIORITY NUTRITION CARE DISTANCE DIETETIC INTERNSHIP UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THE DICAS APPLICATION AND REGISTER WITH D&D DIGITAL AND SELECT PNCDDI AS A CHOICE ON BOTH SYSTEMS AND THEN SUBMIT THE PNCDDI SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION WITH APPLICATION FEE BY September 29, 2018 at 11:59 CENTRAL.
Please visit the Admission Requirements page to see our admissions criteria.
View Preceptor Requirements
Please visit the About Preceptors page to see criteria for selecting Preceptors.
View Rotation Requirements
Please visit the About Rotations page to see our site, time and Preceptor requirements.